It’s been a while I didn’t update my blog, so I think it’s time.
I’ll post an update about my selection of mods for GTA IV too (requested by many of you)
Now that I’m actually working at OTOY, I’ll post some news about ray tracing & 3D techs for people interested in it,
Even video games techs or my opinion on this & that…
I think I’ll go this way with the blog :
– iCEnhancer important news (release or video)
– Brigade or Octane Render news (my work & general work about it)
– Random news about a new engine or tech
– My opinion of what game or what tech
– Some explanations about how video game rendering works, like why & how to set FOV in a game; how do shadows work, what is deferred rendering, etc… (if it’s requested only)
And maybe more, depending of my mood.
I’m really motivated to update my blog now, that I saw I had around 180,000 visitors!!!
Thank you everyone.😀
Going to change the appearance too, and make it better.